ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
This Environmental Sustainability Policy formalizes our commitment to supporting the principles of
environmental sustainability and recognizes that a sustainable environment is central to our lives
and our work.
The aim of our Environmental Sustainability Policy is to:
- implement environmental actions within the company
- monitor the environmental actions and improvements internally
- communicate environmental initiatives internally and externally
This policy and associated procedures apply to all directors, staff and contractors working for the
Smart Network Solutions respects our relationship with the natural environment and its
ecosystems. We acknowledge the adverse impacts that human activity can impose and take actions to prevent degradation of those natural systems.
Smart Network Solutions commits to the following principles and practices:
- Monitoring and managing our environmental performance and working towards targets
set to reduce adverse impacts.
- Complying with relevant United State of Americas Commonwealth, State and Local
environmental policy, practices, regulations and legislation, and industry-specific
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources in daily operations, including water, paper
- Maximizing the recycling of resources.
- Disposing of waste appropriately, including e-waste at designated e-waste centers.
- Committing to the principles of preventing pollution to the environment and continual
- Minimizing pollution by taking steps to limit carbon emissions resulting from vehicle and
- Where possible, encouraging suppliers to meet high standards of environmental
- Communicating this policy to all employees, contractors and other stakeholders, as well as
making this policy available to the general public.
- Reporting on the company’s environmental performance in both internal and external
communications, where relevant.
- Reviewing this policy annually and measuring targets and performance as part of that
Responsibility and Review
This Environmental Sustainability Policy is the responsibility of the Management of Smart Network
Solutions. This policy was lasted updated on January 2022.
SMART NETWORK SOLUTIONS COMM CORP
9790 NW 51 ST LANE Miami, FL 33178, United States
Tel. +1 305 269 41 42 Ext 100-103 Mob +1 786 282 65 69/70